A detailed success strategy to crack APPSC AEE (Assistant Executive Engineers) Examination is devised based on the latest examination pattern.
General Studies and Mental Ability
- Introduction of a common paper, called “General Studies & Mental Ability” syllabus is mostly coinciding with Group-III Panchayat Secretary Examination and then with Group-II Examination. If you follow the books and resources that are listed for APPSC Group-III Services – Panchayat Secretary, then you can easily clear this paper. If you still have time and patience, then you can also prepare according to APPSC Group II Exam. There is only a minor difference between Group-II and Group-III syllabus. Group-II syllabus is 10% more than Group-III syllabus. This paper is printed only in English as per the official source released by the APPSC.
- General Strategy is similar for any government competitive examination. It is the foundation for your success. Follow it rigorously. This general strategy is the same for any examination. Revision, Exam Day Rituals and During the Exam are also the same for any government competitive examination.
- Strictly follow the syllabus given in the notification. (APPSC AEE Services – Notification)
- Based on the syllabus of the exam, go through the graduation standard textbooks. Guides are not recommended. This is your base. Do not read all graduation books. Just stick to the syllabus.
- GATE books expand your knowledge. More application oriented and problematic questions are your priority.
- Practice previous year question papers (APPSC AEE Previous Question Papers).
2018-2019 Notification Related
- 2019 Screening Test – General Studies and Mental Ability (Common) – Analysis, Online Exam and Solutions
- 2019 Screening Test – Results, Cut-off Marks, Question Paper and Final Key
- Scale of pay of Rs.37,100 – 91,450
- Age group of 18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2018.
- Syllabus, Posts break-up, age relaxations, the scale of pay etc. information is available in the notification. Click here to read APPSC AEE Services 2019 Notification
- Corrigendum (Clarification)