Success Strategy to Crack APPSC Group I (Group 1) Examination is updated as per the latest notification No-27/2018 Dated, 31-12-2018. APPSC Group 1 exam strategy is similar to the UPSC Civil Services strategy in many aspects because both exams have a similar scheme for the exam. Even the syllabus is almost the same except in one aspect. UPSC Civil Services has an optional paper and APPSC Group I has state related syllabus. The strategy to success in APPSC Group I exam has the following components.
- APPSC Group-I 2019 Screening Test – Revised Key and Objections
- APPSC Group-I Mains Revised Examination Schedule
- APPSC Group-I 2019 Main(s) Examination – Strategy and Answer Writing
- APPSC Group-I 2019 Screening Test – Attendance Report 73.76%
- APPSC Group-I 2019 Screening Test – Question Paper, Initial Key and Objections
How to Clear the Examination in the Short Period for this Notification (27/2018)?
- Preliminary Examination
- If you are from an Engineering or Science background, then your first area of study is Second paper – General Aptitude. Just brush up these topics very quickly in 15 days. Then concentrate on current affairs. Finally complete remaining things.
- If you are from Arts background, then your first area of study is First paper – General Studies. Just brush up these topics very quickly in 15 days. Then concentrate on current affairs. Finally complete remaining things.
- Go through current affairs for the last 6 months to 1 year prior to the examination.
- Main Examination
- Static content like History and Polity can be completed in a short period.
- Dynamic content like Economy and Planning needs newspaper reading.
- The practice is more important in the Main exam than studying.
- Most Important Areas of Study
- Latest Laws, Constitutional Amendments and Landmark judgements
- Programmes, Schemes and Policies of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh
Decision Making and Success Strategy
Planning and Execution
To Err is Human (Analysis and Practice)
Preliminary Examination Syllabus
Mains Examination Syllabus
- English Paper (Qualifying)
- Telugu Paper (Qualifying)
- Paper I – General Essay
- Paper II – History, Culture and Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Paper III – Polity, Constitution, Governance, Law and Ethics
- Paper IV – Economy and Development of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Paper V – Science and Technology
2018-2019 Notification Related Articles
- Screening Test – Revised Key and Objections
- Mains Revised Examination Schedule
- 2018-19 Notification
- Screening Test – Attendance Report 73.76%
- 2019 Screening Test – Question Paper, Initial Key and Objections
- Main(s) Examination – Strategy and Answer Writing
There may be 3 to 5 members on the board depending upon the availability. One lady member, in general, is chosen. However, it is not necessary to have a Lady member. More focus is on regional affairs. Revise all the syllabus of preliminary and mains. Then go through all recent current affairs. Attended 1 or 2 mock interviews. For any question, give your real answer. Everyone knows why people are after Government jobs. If you try to fool Interviewer, you will be the loser. But frame your answer in a positive way.