Success Strategy to Crack APPSC Group II (Group 2) Examination is updated as per the latest notification No-25/2018 Dated, 31-12-2018. APPSC Group 2 exam strategy is the same for both prelims and mains because the syllabus is same for both Screening Test and Mains Examination. The APPSC Group II examination is of Objective Type for both Screening Test and Mains Examination.
- APPSC Group-II 2019 Mains – Attendance, Initial Key, Response Sheets, Objections and Posts-Zones Preferences
Most Important Areas of Study
- Indian Polity
- Planning and Economy of India
- Planning and Economy of AP
- AP History
How to Clear the Examination in the Short Period for this Notification (25/2018)?
- The most important four areas have a weight of 66% in both Screening Test and Mains Examination. So your first priority is to complete these four areas. Then start preparing for other areas of study.
- Also go through current affairs for the last 6 months to 1 year prior to the examination.
Decision Making and Success Strategy
- Scheme and Syllabus
- Syllabus for Screening Test
- Syllabus for Mains Examination
- Syllabus for Practical Examination
- Posts, Qualifications and Scale of Pay
- All Posts and Services
- APPSC Group-II Services – Notification 2018-19
Previous Question Papers – Online Exams, Analysis and Solutions
- 2019 Screening Test
- 2016 Screening Test
- 2016/2017 Mains Paper II AP History and Indian Polity
- All Previous Question Papers
2018-2019 Notification Related
- 2019 Mains – Attendance, Initial Key, Response Sheets, Objections and Posts-Zones Preferences
- Results, Final Key and Cut-off Marks for APPSC GROUP-II 2019 Screening Test
- 2019 Screening Test – Online Exam, Analysis and Solutions
- 2019 Screening Test – Scanned Question Paper
- 2019 Screening Test – Registered and Appeared
- 2019 Main(s) Examination – Strategy