The post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service is categorised as Group III Panchayat Secretary (Grade IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. The post of Panchayat Secretary is a valuable job for the development of Villages and Panchayats. The examination is of Objective Type for both Screening Test and Mains Examination. Syllabus is also same for both Screening Test and Mains Examination. The following success strategy works best to crack APPSC Group III (Group 3) Panchayat Secretary (Grade IV) exam.
- Results, Final Key and Cut-off Marks for APPSC GROUP-III Panchayat Secretary 2019 Screening Test
- 2019 Main(s) Examination – Strategy
- 2019 Screening Test – Scanned Question Paper
- 2019 Screening Test – Candidates Attended for the Exam
The Most Important Areas of Study
If you can cover the following topics rigorously, you will surely succeed in Screening Test. Chances are high to qualify in Mains as well. Once you complete these topics, then prepare other areas.
- Current Affairs (Last 6 months to 1 year prior to the exam) – Cover Andhra Pradesh related current affairs first, then give importance to National Current Affairs and finally read international current affairs.
- 73rd and 74th Constitutional Amendment Acts (Read these chapters from Indian Polity by M.Laxmikanth)
- Government Policies, Schemes and Programmes of India and Andhra Pradesh – Cover Andhra Pradesh related first, then give importance to National.
- Scheme and Syllabus
- Screening Test Syllabus
- Mains Examination Syllabus
- Posts, Qualifications and Scale of Pay
- Official notification No-13/2018 Dated, 21-12-2018
Analysis and Practice
- All Previous Question Papers
- 2016 Screening Test
- 2016 Mains – Paper-I : General Studies and Mental Ability 06-Aug-2017
- 2016 Mains – Paper II : Rural Development 06-Aug-2017
- 2019 Screening Test
Planning and Execution
2019 Exam Related