UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Prelims) and IFoS (Indian Forest Service) Preliminary Examination (Prelims) is going to be held on June 02 2019. You have about 3 weeks of time to make it through. The following revision plan helps to optimise your study plan. It’s time to stop reading and start revising things that you have already read.
- Paper-I: Revise current affairs, Economy and Ecology. These three areas fetch more marks.
- Paper-II: It is of qualifying nature only. It is better to revise formulae and stop worrying about this paper. If you are a Non-Mathematics or Non-Engineering background or not confident of this paper, then practice previous year papers.
- At least 2 days before the exam, collect all the tools at one place that you require viz. pen, root map for your exam location, transport details, print out of hall ticket, a copy of identity card, original ID etc. If you believe in God, go to the temple or spend time with your family for moral support. Follow the article for things to do during the exam.
Most Important Topics for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam-2019
Most Important Topics and reason for their importance for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam-2019 are provided. We’ll add many areas in future before the exam. Keep watching.
- The Jallianwala Bagh massacre – 100 years since it happened.
- Gandhi – 150th Jayanti. Everything is important – Philosophy, role in National Movement etc.
- Rowlatt-Khilafat-NCM: 98 to 100 years
- Vivekananda, Rama Krishna Paramahamsa – 125 years of Chicago Religious Sabha
- Vikram Sarabhai – 100 years
- Elections – 2019 General elections.
- Sikhism (Due to Kartharpur corridor)
- World War I – 100 Years of Completion.
We wish you all the best!