There are certain things that should be done to achieve success in any government competitive examination. A few such things are notified here.
What are the good study tips?
- Both hard work and smart work matter.
- Choose your full concentration time. It maybe early morning for some folks or evening.
- Switch off TV, LAPTOP and MOBILE when you are studying. These are called Idiot boxes.
- Meditate for 20 minutes. It increases concentration, reduces tensions and builds up confidence.
- Make short notes. Keep only important phrases.
- Revise all topics every Sunday, then once in a month.
- Self quiz also helps you to test your knowledge and learning.
- Consistent study time. Study daily for fixed time. It may be 1 hour or 6 hours. Consistency that matters more than the length of time.